About the Ring:
This ring is the product of over a year of design work. We wanted to make sure that every detail of the watch was perfect before releasing it. The result is a brushed Tungsten Carbide right with a Turpinia Burl wood inlay, delivered in a custom engraved antiqued rosewood box.
Each ring is delivered in a custom engraved antiqued Rosewood box. For engraving options, please select an option (A-D) from the engraving picture in this listing, and let us know the details in the order notes with your order.
We recommended having your ring finger measured at least twice to make sure that you get the appropriate size. In the case of the wrong size ring, we will do our best to make it right, but there will be handling charge of $15, and shipping charges to make the exchange.
Why Tungsten Carbide Ring
- Tungsten rings will never bend. You can hammer it like crazy and it will always retain its shape.
- They never scratch. You can file away at it, and it will stay polished forever.
- It is heavier than most metals because of its density.
- You can't beat its shine and polish.
- It's hypoallergenic so if you have any allergies, it won't happen with tungsten.
- The hardest form of tungsten carbide is harder than titanium alloys, and only under extreme circumstances, can it be damaged.
- On your 2,000th anniversary, your wedding ring will look like new!
Our Commitment to Giving Back
As if getting an Eco-friendly amazing Ring was not enough, you can sleep easy knowing that a tree was planted & a child somewhere in the world was fed with your purchase. This is something that means a lot to us, and was one of the motivating factors that led us to create this company! The charities that we are partnered up with are listed below!
The lofty goal of this organization is to end worldwide, childhood hunger. This is also very near and dear to us, because we need to feed the young minds of the world so that they have every opportunity to do what they are passionate about in life. For us, that is giving back.
The goal of this organization is to plant a billion trees by the year 2025. This is something that is obviously close to our hearts, and we want to make sure that future generations have plenty of trees, and all of the benefits they provide for years to come. We encourage you to participate in tree-plantings near you; it is always a very rewarding experience.